KEY INSIGHTS 2016 - THE NORDICS
- Consumer future belief is increasingly glum
- Climate change is officially interesting to consumers
- Strong rise in conversations about sustainability
- Brand scores are rising across the nordics
- Sustainability communication has exploded
- Consumers are getting smarter
- Top performing industries different but yet similar
- The energy sector is the nordic growth miracle
- Volkswagen is this year’s biggest loser
- Meat is losing the battle
WHAT IS SUSTAINABLE BRAND INDEX™?
Sustainable Brand Index™ is Scandinavia’s largest brand study focusing on sustainability. Based on 30 000 consumer interviews, the study maps out and analyzes the areas of sustainability and brands from the consumer perspective.
Sustainable Brand Index™ consists of the following parts:
- Evaluation and Ranking of over 700 Brands from the Sustainability Perspective
- Mapping of the Sustainable Consumer
- Developments and Trends in the World
The study was founded in 2011 and is now carried out annually in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
WHY SUSTAINABLE BRAND INDEX™?
The purpose of Sustainable Brand Index™ is to highlight the value of sustainable branding and raise awareness about it. By motivating and inspiring we help companies to improve their work and dare to communicate. Sustainable Brand Index™ concretizes the result and gives companies tools to drive the sustainability work forward through branding and communication.